Thank You Gail of gaillovesgod.blog for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Gail has a wealth of Biblical knowledge, a ginormous love for God, and shares her testimony in a way that points to Him! You can check out her blog here! Thanks so much Gail for the nomination!❤️
Here are the guidelines…
• Put the award logo on your blog
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award
The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma
• Answer the five questions you were asked
• Tell the readers three things about yourself
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your best posts
Three things about myself:
2. I’m reading a book to help deter that flaw (Control Girl by Shannon Popkin)
3. Jesus is my saving grace!!
Five questions I was asked:
1.Do you like reading or watching mysteries? I don’t mind a mystery but would rather it be a non-fiction book…if it’s in movie form…wellllll…I typically get my best sleep through any movie so there’s that.
2. Do you know how much God loves you?Absolutely! John 3:16 says “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
3. How has the COVID-19 affected you?Honestly it hasn’t really. I do hair once a week at a nursing home and substitute teach so neither of those I can do right now but I more so consider myself a stay at home mom anyways plus I’m a homebody so I haven’t noticed too much, in fact I have to intentionally think of those who are dealing with it on the front lines to have a true compassion about it. Just being real.
4. Have you seen good from God in this pandemic? I’ve learned to slow down, to have more patience, and that not everything needs done in a day.
5. Have you been able to find toilet paper? Yup!
Questions for my nominees:
Why do you write?
How long have you blogged with WordPress?
How often do you post blogs?
Funny ?: What makes you laugh?
Weird ?: Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Please don’t feel pressured or obligated to participate. If you do, send me a link and let me know, would love to read your answers! Stay healthy!